Why a Day Coordinator is so important and why we include one in the venue rental:
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Naturally, you want everything to be perfect. But with so many details to tend to, it’s easy to get caught up and stressed out on a day that’s supposed to fill you with joy. At Villa Antonia, we pride ourselves in our Venue Coordinating Services (included in the rental fee) so you may leave the details—and the worries— to our seasoned venue coordinators and enjoy an exquisite day all about you and your love, making beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.
Listed below are examples of how the Venue Coordinator helps out:
• Remain in contact throughout the planning process to answer venue-related questions
• Meet with you, and your catering manager during a Final Coordinating Meeting to create a detailed “Day-Of” timeline and draw up a floor plan of the event (four – six weeks prior to your wedding date)
• Support your Wedding Planner, if you have one, by answering venue related questions
• Contact vendors one week prior to your event to coordinate arrival times and setup • Schedule and coordinate the rehearsal and walk through on one of the days before your event • Welcome guests as they arrive and direct them to ceremony area
• Pin on boutonnieres prior & assist with dress bustle after ceremony, if needed • Coordinate the ceremony (i.e. line everyone up, cue music, send each down the aisle)
• Lead guests during transition periods throughout the evening, from ceremony to reception, dinner to party, and finally the grand departure
• Liaison between bride, groom, and vendors (e.g. DJ, photographer, videographer, etc.)
• Notify those making toasts 10 minutes prior to “go-time” • Provide water throughout the event, and drink of choice for the couple once bar is open
• Work closely with DJ/MC throughout the evening to ensure timely announcements
• Help gather décor ready to be picked up at the end of the evening
• Assist with departure line-up and newly married couple sendoff
• Facilitate the vendor tear-down of the event’s decorations, tables and chair
Villa Antonia is a Hill Country gem offering venue services for weddings and special events. Our experienced and capable event coordinators are here to make sure that you too get to enjoy the occasion alongside your guests. Our unique capacity affords flexibility with indoor-outdoor space adding peace of mind for your memorable evening. Email us at [email protected] to schedule a tour of our facilities.